Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tammy Holloway - To Be Published - Contest Winner

I just got an email letting me know that I placed in the top ten for the writing contest I entered a while back. Here is the link for the story I submitted - "About My Mother" This is great news! I will be published which helps build my platform for my novel! I hope this also brings out the writer's in all of you! Here is the email I received:


Hi Tammy,

I am the coordinator for the Aberdeen Bay About My Mother writing contest. I'm pleased to tell you that your entry earned 8th place. Your mother sounds like a wonderful woman. Her strength and ability to endure loss after 52 years of marriage gives hope for us all. Thank you for considering our contest. I will need you to respond to this email and attach your entry in Word format so that Aberdeen Bay can get started on the e-book. Please do this within the next five days. The e-book will be available at no cost once published. Right now, our lead time is 50-60 days.

Congratulations and let me know if you have any questions.

Denise Middlebrooks

ABERDEEN BAY PUBLISHING
California Office